Want to escape your four walls? Here are some lists of feel-good books to help get you through staying home this fall and winter.
Sometimes you just want to read something with a happy ending! The Washington Post, People, and Time compiled a compelling list of books for those who want to read for comfort while we shelter in place. A few of the titles include:
- “Redhead by the Side of the Road,” by Anne Tyler
- “Beach Read,” by Emily Henry
- “The Midnight Library,” by Matt Haig
- “Dear Emmie Blue,” by Lia Louis
- “Party of Two,” by Jasmine Guillory
- “We Are Santa,” by Ron Cooper
- “All Adults Here,” by Emma Straub
Reading is a great way to escape the confines of our home, and explore territory near and far, so pick up a good book and dig in!